1. Certain documents like Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Mark Sheet of Previous Class should be submitted to the Fee counter for maintenance of record. These documents should be submitted within 15 days from the date of admission failing which the provisional admission stands cancelled.
2. In lower classes (PG to class-I) the Date of Birth certificate has validity in place of T.C. Certificates from Civic Bodies,Govt. Hospitals, Reputed Private Hospitals will be treated as genuine proof of D.O.B. only for PG to Class I.
3. Students who have failed in other schools will not be admitted, and T.C. of such students will not be accepted.
4. Till T.C. and all other related documents are not submitted, the admission is only provisional and can stand cancelled.
5. No demand for changing the Date of Birth will be entertained. (Unless, T.C. counter signed by the DIOS with changed records from the previous school is submitted in the T.C. office).
6. The candidates who get minimum 85% and above in ICSE (X Board Exam) or School Based Exam will get admission in Science Stream.
7. The candidates should have minimum 75% and above in ICSE (X Board Exam) or School Based Exam to get admission in Commerce and Humanities Stream.
8. As per CBSE norms students will not be allowed to change their subjects once the registration in class XI has been done, unless they take permission from the Board.
1. For T.C. the applicant should first clear all dues (fee, library, N.C.C., Scouts & Guides, Sports, Board Exam etc.
2. Counter signed T.C will be issued after 6 days from the date of submission of application.
3. T.C. without countersignature will be issued after 3 days from the date of submission of the application.
4. A duplicate or triplicate copy of T.C. will be issued only after an affidavit and newspaper cutting is submitted informing us that the TC is lost.
5. No T.C. will be issued after the issue of the triplicate T.C.
6. In case of new admission in the mid session, a child has to pay fees for 6 months as well as for the transport facility also the rule will be the same.
7. A fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged for a T.C. within state, Rs. 200/- outside state, TC duplicate within state Rs. 300/-,TC duplicate outside state Rs. 400/-, TC triplicate within state Rs. 500/- and TC triplicate outside state Rs. 600/- and this will be issued only three days after the receipt of the withdrawal form duly signed by the guardian. If a T.C. is to be counter signed by the education authorities, an extra fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged.
Note : If the application for T.C. is submitted on or before the 5 of a month payment of the fees of the previous month has to be done only. If the T.C. application is submitted after 5 of a month then payment of fees for the current month including previous dues if any has to be made.