At the Senior-secondary level students are trained in Science, Commerce & Humanities streams with choices available in Optional subjects in Multimedia & Web Technology, Maths, Physical Education Commercial Art, Hindi & Vocal
Under the progressive learning environment teachers are erudite facilitators and co-learners.
• Multiple Intelligences are catered to
• Student centered learning
• Project-based & experiential learning
• Critical thinking and Informed decision making
• Digiclasses and Educomp Smart classes
• Well Furnished Science, Maths, Computer & Language Labs and a well stocked library
• Competitive exams like NSTSE, NTSE, ASSET, IMO, IEO, NSO, NCO, IAPT.
• Inter School and Inter Branch Competitions.
• Emphasis upon spoken English, discipline, proper uniform and participation in school